The organizing committee cordially invites you to submit your technical work and experimental results in Virtual Reality to this conference. Each submission will be refereed on the basis of technical quality, novelty, significance, and clarity.
We invite work on a broad range of topics, such as
- Artificial Reality / Virtual Reality
- Teleoperation / Telexistence / Telepresence
- Augmented Reality / Mixed Reality
- Motion Tracking
- Real Time Computer Simulation
- Ubiquitous / Wearable Computing
- Visual and Auditory Displays
- Anthropomorphic Intelligent Robotics
- Software Architecture for VR
- Immersive Projection Technology
- Tools for Modelling VR Systems
- VR Input and Output Devices
- Evaluation of VR Techniques and Systems
- Retro-reflective Projection Technology
- Distributed and Collaborative VR Systems
Information for Authors
- ICAT2011 uses a single-blind reviewing process.
- After reviewing process, good papers will be accepted as oral presentations or poster presentations.
- Authors of accepted papers will be responsible for preparing a final camera-ready electronic version of their paper.
- The papers accepted will be published in conference proceedings on USB flash drive and archived in the ICAT webpage.
Information for Presentations
- You will be given 25 minutes for you talk including Q&A. Please finish your talk in no longer than 20 minutes.
- Authors should submit papers through the electronic submission system. [Submission Site is closed]
- Papers has to be in English at most 8 pages and must be formatted according to the IEEE Computer Society VGTC authoring guidelines.
- Authors can submit one ZIP file as a supplemental material including movies, images, etc. Total file size of the paper and the supplemental material must not exceed 20MB.
Paper Submission Dead-line : August 10, 2011
- Acceptance Notification: September 30, 2011
- ICAT2011 Conference : November 28-30, 2011