The ICAT-EGVE 2022 conference will be held between November 30th and December 2nd at Keio University, Yokohama, Japan. The ICAT-EGVE is the merger of the 32nd International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence (ICAT 2022) and the 27th Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments (EGVE 2022). Together, these are two of the oldest international conferences in the world on Artificial Reality and Virtual Environments.
We invite the submission of Papers, Posters and Demonstrations describing novel research ideas, work in progress, recently completed work, preliminary results, or unusual systems and applications. ICAT-EGVE 2022 seeks inspiring submissions describing research, applications or systems in all areas of Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality, Telexistence, and 3D User Interfaces, e.g., the following non-exhaustive list of more specific areas:
- 3D interaction for VR/AR/MR
- VR/AR/MR systems and toolkits
- User studies and evaluation for VR/AR/MR
- Telexistence, Telepresence and Teleimmersion
- Haptics, audio, and other non-visual modalities
- Serious games and edutainment using VR/AR/MR
- Presence, cognition, and embodiment in VR/AR/MR
- Novel devices (both input and output) for VR/AR/MR, and haptics
- Multi-user and distributed VR/AR/MR, Tele-immersion and Telepresence
- Immersive projection technologies and other advanced display technologies
Submissions in other related areas are welcome too.
Submission Guidelines: Papers
The conference invites full and short paper submissions:
- Full papers must not exceed eight (8) pages in length (excluding references).
- Short papers must not exceed four (4) pages in length (excluding references).
- Both full and short papers must be in English and should be formatted using the Eurographics format.
- ICAT-EGVE uses a double-blind review process. Therefore, submissions should not contain information (including citations and optional videos) that unnecessarily identifies the authors or their institutions or places of work. All papers must be submitted electronically as PDF. Authors are encouraged to submit videos to aid the program committee in the review of their submissions.
- The conference uses the EG submission tool. All submissions should be made through the online submission system.
- Submissions should be original, unpublished work, and should not be in submission to other venues concurrently. Any dual submission will be rejected outright without review.
Review and Publication
- All accepted Papers/Posters/Demos will be published in the Eurographics Digital Library and presented interactively at the conference. In addition, they will be cited and indexed in the ACM Digital Library.
- Papers/Posters/Demos will be selected by the responsible chairs for the video/in-person presentations at the conference. Upon acceptance, the camera-ready version of the submission will be included in the electronic proceedings, provided that potential comments from the reviewers are appropriately addressed.
- Extended and significantly revised versions of selected papers will be considered for publication in Elsevier Computers & Graphics.
Hideaki Uchiyama (NAIST)
Adalberto Simeone (KU Leuven)
Jean-Marie Normand (EC Nantes)